Thursday 11 May 2017

YOUR NEW BEGINNING WITH ME...







To mark the day of my new beginning with you.

And so, it all begins with me who always face difficulties in planning travel itinerary.

Accommodation..

Flight itinerary...
Places of attractions..
Food...
Shopping...

To be frank, I only started traveling when I was 24 

(just a few years back =P).
I had a hard time gathering information sourced online. I guess everyone had experienced that on their first visit to a new country.
Piecing information found, etc. Thinking back the process was quite tedious.
Having said that, people often say "Practice makes PERFECT!"


Image result for practice makes perfect

Places which I had covered to date are

1. Hi Chi Minh, Vietnam
2. Manila, Philippines
3. Hong Kong
4. Bangkok, Thailand
5. Batam, Indonesia
6. Phuket, Thailand
7. Bintan

Big Thanks to all kind souls whom shared their travel experience which aided people like us.

In return, this triggers me to provide useful information for other's like me.
I will be sharing my traveling experience with you guys through my journey.
Therefore, stay tune for my new beginning with you.
Hope that my information will be useful to all who visited my blog. :)
Good day to all !
Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment