Thursday 8 June 2017

SUBSEQUENT NIGHT STAY AT ASIAN RUBY LUXURY HOTEL

Let's move on to my great stay for my subsequent days @ Asian Ruby Luxury Hotel

I would say that I DEFINITELY WILL RETURN for future trips.
Very Spacious!
Has a cozy corner with long coffee table!
Great sky shower!
With a 3 pin socket and extra adapter just in case you didn't had any with you.
Toiletries provided, nicely display.

There is even a thank you card from the hotel upon entering. 

This hotel is located near Vincom Center Shopping Mall probably about 5 minutes walk away.

There is a supermarket at the basement and they do sell travel adapter if you need.

Oh Yes! They have fabulous breakfast. Dining at rooftop! Something different. :)
Just so happen that the period I went wasn't that crowded.

The price per night is about SGD 80 which I personally feel worth it! 

It is also located near to these few attractions:
1. Opera House 

2. Parkson Plaza

3. People's Committee Building
(Ho Chi Minh City Hall)


4. Saigon Central Post Office

5. Notre Dame Cathedral 


No comments:

Post a Comment